This library skills print mega bundle contains over 70 of the library skills lessons that I have used in my elementary library with my students. These products include lessons for all grade levels kindergarten through 5th grade. They are only library/reading skills activities. I only included print resources in this bundle (I already have two digital library skills bundles). There are some products that include a digital version, but only when the print and digital lessons are in one product.
I did include PowerPoint lessons, but these are for the librarian to use to teach the lesson. They are not individual student activities (like a Google slides lesson might be).
Some of these products are included in other bundles. You may not use or need all the products in this bundle. However, this bundle is heavily discounted so I feel you will still find this a very valuable and time-saving product.
Types of resources included in this library skills print bundle:
- Library skill worksheets and task cards for all grade levels
- No-prep printables
- Dewey Decimal lessons and review activities including task cards
- Fiction and nonfiction lessons and activities
- Searching the library catalog
- Reference material task cards and worksheets
- Research activities for all grade levels
- Beginning of the year and end of the year library activities
- ELA skill review activities (figurative language, synonyms and antonyms, dictionary skills)
- Internet and digital safety for all grade levels
- Reading response worksheets and graphic organizers
Note: there are less resources in this bundle for grades K & 1. In these grades, I typically will read a book and do some type of extension activity. I wanted to limit this bundle to more typical “library skills” so I did not include any of my book specific lessons (picture book choice boards for example). The no-prep library skills worksheets have many activities for K/1.
Please email me with any questions before purchasing: email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.