Use these multiple choice and short answer task cards to review the three reasons authors write: to persuade, to inform, to entertain. They come in both a print and a digital option for Google Forms. These will work perfectly in a distance learning situation. Great to use as a review for ELA test prep.
What is included:
- 2 print task card sets. Each set has 24 cards. One set is simpler than the other. This makes it easy for you to differentiate for your students or to use them with different grade levels.
- Answer keys and recording sheets
- 2 Google Form self-grading quizzes. The forms can be assigned through Google Classroom.
You can use the print task cards in many ways:
- Scoot activity
- Hang them around the room and have students walk around and read them/answer the questions
- Center activity
- Fast finishers or individual practice
- Whole group (display the cards on a document camera)
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
There are no reviews yet.