These ELA task cards are an effective way to teach and review different reading concepts with your students. They come in both a print and a digital format. These will work perfectly in a distance learning situation. Great to use as a review for ELA test prep.
Each task card set includes:
- Set of multiple choice task cards (24-32 cards in each set)
- Answer key and recording sheet
- Google Form self-grading quiz. The form can be assigned through Google Classroom
–> If you purchase the bundle you will also receive a ELA mixed review Google forms quiz. This is a 28 question self-grading quiz.
The print task cards can be used in a variety of ways:
- Scoot activity
- Hang them around the room and have students walk around and read them/answer the questions
- Center activity
- Fast finishers or individual practice
- Whole group (display the cards on a document camera)
By purchasing the bundle you are getting all 344 task cards at a 30% savings. And task cards can be used again and again.
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.