What is included in this product:
- Detailed instructions
- Scenario (find the treasure to rescue the captain)
- 4 challenges (comes in color and black and white)
- Answer key
- Certificate when breakout is complete
- Cardinal and intermediate directions
- Using a map grid
- Locating places on a map
- This can be used with students in grades 3-5.
- I estimate this map skills breakout to take about 30-45 minutes to complete. Third graders will need extra time and instruction to complete.
- The breakout can easily be completed in multiple class periods.
Click here to download a preview of this activity.
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library, LLC. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.