This is a set of print and digital picture choice boards. Use these fun and engaging activities in Google Slides or SeeSaw. A preloaded SeeSaw link to each choice board is included! Each digital choice board provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book.
There are 4 or 5 printables for each of the books. They include sequencing events, identifying characters, cause and effect and writing activities.
Books you need to use these printables:
- The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors by Drew Daywalt
- The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt
- Creepy Pair of Underwear by Aaron Reynolds
- Anansi and the Talking Melon by Eric Kimmel
There is an editable slides file included for each choice board. The editable Google Slides file will let you edit SOME of the text on the slides. I can not offer a full editable product due to copyright restrictions.
What is editable:
- I removed the activity number from each slide. You will only see the book title at the top of the slide. If you only want to give your students two slides to complete, now they won’t be confused by seeing a slide that has a 5 on it (for example). If you want to add an activity number to the slide you can do so. Just insert a text box wherever you want.
- The first activity tells students to share something to Google Classroom or Seesaw. These instructions can be deleted completely. You can delete the slide altogether or add your own activity and directions to this slide.
- Depending on the activity you are using, there may be other text that you can edit. Please see the teacher directions in the notes section at the bottom of every slide for more information. You will also need to delete these instructions before you share it with your students.