This is a bundle of my four picture book digital choice boards. Each picture book digital choice board provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book. No physical book is needed to complete the activities. There is a link for students to hear the book read out loud. Students will work directly in Google Slides to complete the activities.
Included in this bundle:
- Creepy Pair of Underwear
- Day the Crayons Came Home
- Anansi and the Talking Melon
- Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors
These picture book digital choice boards are perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or other learning platform. A free Google account is needed to access this activity.
- The activities are a mix of google slides activity and an online activity.
- These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
- Activities include vocabulary, recalling events, book themed word games, matching games and memory games.
There is an editable slides file included for each choice board. The editable Google slides file will let you edit SOME of the text on the slides. I can not offer a full editable product due to copyright restrictions.
What is editable in my digital choice boards bundle:
- I removed the activity number from each slide. You will only see the book title at the top of the slide. If you only want to give your students two slides to complete, now they won’t be confused by seeing a slide that has a 5 on it (for example). If you want to add an activity number to the slide you can do so. Just insert a text box wherever you want.
- The first activity tells students to share something to Google Classroom or Seesaw. These instructions can be deleted completely. You can delete the slide altogether or add your own activity and directions to this slide.
- Depending on the activity you are using, there may be other text that you can edit. Please see the teacher directions in the notes section at the bottom of every slide for more information. You will also need to delete these instructions before you share it with your students.
Advantages of using digital resources
- Engages students
- Helps build 21st-century learners
- Can use with Chromebooks, laptops, computers, tablets, iPads or other mobile devices
There are no reviews yet.