This digital choice board for Google Slides and SeeSaw provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book Creepy Pair of Underwear by Aaron Reynolds. Comes with a preloaded link to save directly to your SeeSaw library. Students can also work on the activities in Google Slides. There is a link for students to hear the book read out loud.
Now comes with print versions of the activities.
This choice board is perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or other learning platform. A free Google account is needed to access this activity. These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
Overview of the activities
- Activity 1: student will think about something that creeps them out. They can record a short video to share with their class or write/draw a picture.
- Activity 2: Cause and effect
- Activity 3: Vocabulary
- Activity 4: Sequence story events
- Slide 5: Sorting activity. Students will look at different pictures and decide if they find it creepy or not. This activity has no right or wrong answers.
- Slide 6: A memory game.
There is an editable Google Slides file. You can edit SOME of the text on the slides. I can not offer a full editable product due to copyright restrictions.
What is editable?
- I removed the activity number from each slide. You will only see the book title at the top of the slide. If you only want to give your students two slides to complete, now they won’t be confused by seeing a slide that has a 5 on it (for example). If you want to add an activity number to the slide you can do so. Just insert a text box wherever you want.
- The first activity tells students to share something to Google Classroom or Seesaw. These instructions can be deleted completely. You can delete the slide altogether or add your own activity and directions to this slide.
- Depending on the activity you are using, there may be other text that you can edit. Please see the teacher directions in the notes section at the bottom of every slide for more information. You will also need to delete these instructions before you share it with your students.
Print activites are very similar but not identical
Can use with Chromebooks, laptops, computers, tablets, iPads or other mobile devices