Students will learn all about reindeer or caribou with these print and digital activities. These readers and activities are perfect to use during in-person or virtual learning. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included). Digital versions include audio.
- Six page minibook that provides simple facts about reindeer. It comes in color and black and white.
- The second book is called What Does Reindeer See and is a cut and paste emergent reader. Students will cut out one picture and glue it to each page.
- There is also one worksheet where students will answer 4 questions about reindeer.
All About Reindeer (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 7 slides
- Slides 2-6 provide basic facts about reindeer.
- Slide 7: Comprehension check. Students complete 4 sentences about reindeer. The 4 words are provided for students to move.
Reindeer Rhyming (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 9 slides
- Students will be shown a picture. They must choose the matching rhyming picture. Images are provided as movable images.