These pumpkin themed readers and activities are the perfect to use during in-person or virtual learning. Students will learn about the life cycle of a pumpkin, practice sequencing skills and have fun creating digital jack-o-lanterns. Comes in print, Google Slides and SeeSaw.
- Growing Pumpkins Mini book: teaches the life cycle of a pumpkin. Cut and paste book.
- Carving a Pumpkin Mini book: sequencing the steps to carving a pumpkin. Students will need to label each page, staple the pages together and then attach the booklet to the larger pumpkin.
- Cut and paste worksheet on the life cycle of a pumpkin.
Growing Pumpkins – (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 7 slides
- Teaches the life cycle of a pumpkin
- Last slide students sort the steps using moveable images
How to Carve a Pumpkin (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 7 slides
- Sequencing activity about how to carve a pumpkin.
- On each slide students will number the step.
- The last slide students will write what their perfect pumpkin would look like. There is a word bank to help students. They will need to insert a text box.
Jack-o-lantern Emotions (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 5 slides
- Students will create a jack-o-lantern according to the directions. Example: Hal is happy. Create a happy face for Hal. There are various moveable images of jack-o-lantern eyes, nose and mouth for students to choose from.