Is your school getting ready to close for an extended period of time? Are you looking for some activities that you can give students to complete at home? This distance learning activity pack can help you prepare for this situation. And even if you are not planning on closing, you can still use these printables with your library students.
This product contains 12 pages of worksheets and printables that cover grades K-5. Most of these pages were taken from one of my paid products. These distance learning printables can be sent home in a print packet or you can upload them to Google Drive or other similar platforms.
*** There are a few activities that would not work well uploaded to a LMS like Google Classroom. I just wanted to provide you with a variety of activities to choose from.
List of printables:
- Label the parts of a book
- 2 activity grids for lower and upper grades. Students can choose from a variety of activities that can easily be completed at home. No technology is required.
- Cut and paste ABC order worksheet (this one would not work well uploaded to a LMS)
- Map skills practice pages (K/1 and 2/3)
- Book response graphic organizers
- Author’s purpose practice page
- Dictionary skills practice page
- Dewey Decimal practice page
Products these activity pages are from:
I hope you enjoy these new distance learning activity packs for your students and children alike!