This digital choice board for Google Slides and SeeSaw provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book Whistle for Willie by Ezra Jack Keats. Comes with a preloaded link to save directly to your SeeSaw library.
Includes print version of the activities. The print are similar but not identical to the digital activities
Overview of the activities
- Activity 1: Students will sequence story events
- Activity 2: Students will match cause and effect pairs
- Activity 3: Student will complete a character trait activity about Peter
- Activity 4: Student will complete a reading comprehension activity
- Slide 5: Students will answer a writing prompt.
- Slide 6: Student will complete an activity about pets
This is not an editable product. You can change the text on slide one (where you can insert the link to have the book read aloud).
PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT! Due to copyright law, a read-aloud video the book is NOT included. You will have to record yourself reading the book, or do a live stream of the read-aloud for students to access the book. If your library owns an eBook version, you could also share how students how to read or access it through your eBook management platform.
There are no reviews yet.