This digital choice board for Google Slides and SeeSaw provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book Stellaluna by Janelle Cannon. Students will work directly in Google Slides to complete the activities. Comes with a preloaded link to save directly to your SeeSaw library.
Now comes with print versions of the activities.
Ths choice board is perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or other learning platform. A free Google account is needed to access this activity. These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
Overview of the activities
- Activity 1: Students will complete a vocabulary activity. Students will match the word to its definition. The moveable vocabulary boxes are layered on top of each other.
- Activity 2: Students will sequence the story events
- Activity 3: Student will write one sentence about the beginning of the story and one sentence about the end of the story.
- Activity 4: Student will read six statements bout the book. They will decide if the statement is true or false. I inserted highlighting strips for them to use.
- Slide 5: Student will match cause and effect pairs.
- Slide 6: Students will compare and contrast the differences between fruit bats and birds.
This is not an editable product. You can change the text on slide one (where you can insert the link to have the book read aloud).
Print activities are similar but not identical to the digital.
PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT! Due to copyright law, a read-aloud video the book is NOT included. You will have to record yourself reading the book, or do a live stream of the read-aloud for students to access the book. If your library owns an eBook version, you could also share how students how to read or access it through your eBook management platform.