his is a bundle of my three back to school picture book digital choice boards. Each digital choice board provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book.
Please note: This lesson was created with distance learning in mind. However, I can not provide a link to have this book read aloud to students due to copyright restrictions. You will need to create your own read-aloud video, read the book to the students yourself or find an eBook version. There is a spot for you to include a link to the video for your students to watch.
These choice boards are perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or other learning platform. A free Google account is needed to access this activity. These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
- The activities are a mix of google slides activity and an online activity.
- These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
- Activities include vocabulary, recalling events, book themed word games, matching games and memory games.
Advantages of using digital resources
- Engages students
- Helps build 21st-century learners
- Can use with Chromebooks, laptops, computers, tablets, iPads or other mobile devices