These print and digital Easter activities are fun and engaging to use with your students right before Easter or spring break. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included).
What is included in the download:
- I See Easter minibook. Comes in color and black and white.
- Where is the Easter Bunny? Cute and paste book that reviews positional words. Students will glue a picture of the Easter Bunny according to the text.
- There is one cut and paste worksheet where students cut out out simple sentences and match it to the picture.
Easter Egg Hunt (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 6 slides
- Slides 2-5 students look for the Easter eggs hidden on the page. They will move a circle over top of each egg.
Where is the Easter Bunny? (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 10 slides
- Slides 2-7 students read the sentence and move the Easter Bunny. For example: The Easter Bunny is on the swing. They will move the Easter Bunny, so he is on the swing.
- Slides 8-10 students create a simple sentence by putting the words into the correct order.