Teach your primary students about Earth Day with these digital and print activities. Reviews recycling, taking out the trash, and other ways to take care of the Earth. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included).
What is included
- One minibook titled “Hooray for Earth Day”. It is 6 pages and is a cut and paste booklet.
- One minibook titled “Earth Day” and discusses things that can be recycled or put in the trash and ways to save energy.
- Cut and paste worksheet/assessment about what is good for the Earth and what is not
Earth Day (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 7 slides
- Provides ways students can take care of the Earth
- Slide 3: students circle objects that can go in the trash
- Slide 4: students sort recyclable objects by paper, plastic and cans
- Slide 5 ways to save energy (turn off lights, turn of the TV and electronic devices)
- Slide 6 reminds students about other ways they can help the Earth
- Slide 7: sorting slide. Sort activities that make the Earth happy or sad
Earth Day Hero (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 8 slides
- Ways students can be Earth Day heroes (pick up trash, recycle, ride your bike, plant a tree)
- Slides 3-6 have movable images
- Writing slide for students to write ways they can be Earth Day heroes