Teach your students about Earth Day with these interactive and no prep digital activities. Students will work directly in Google Slides™ to complete the paperless activities. Share with your class using Google Classroom™, Google Slides™ or via Microsoft OneDrive™.
Students will read reading comprehension passages about Earth Day and decide on the main idea for each passage. There are also graphic organizers and other review activities. Most of the slides have movable pieces so students can interact with the slides in some way.
What is included:
- Slides 1-8: reading passages and main idea questions
- Slide 9: fast facts about Earth Day
- Slide 10: Make good choices about Earth Day
- Slide 11: Fact and opinion sort
- Slide 12: Students will write how they can help the Earth
- Slide 13: Students will write 4 different facts that they learned about Earth Day
- Slide 14: Students will sort the recyclable items
Looking for a print version of these activities? Click here.
Advantages of using digital resources
- Paperless. No need to print and laminate the task cards
- Engages students
- Helps build 21st-century learners
- Can use with Chromebooks, laptops, computers, tablets, iPads or other mobile devices