Use these print and digital activities to teach your primary students about apples. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included).
What is included in this download:
- 2 mini books (informational readers) about apples.
- Parts of an Apple (comes in color and black and white).
- Apple Tree’s Year (comes in color and black and white). Reviews the different seasons and the stages of an apple tree.
- Cut and paste the life cycle of an apple tree.
- An Apple Tree’s Year: how the apple tree changes over the seasons. Includes simple text. The last slide students sequence the apple tree life cycle. There are 8 slides. Includes audio.
- Let’s Go on an Apple Hunt: counting activity. Only reviews numbers 1-5. Six slides. Includes audio.
- Parts of an Apple reviews the parts of an apple (skin, flesh, leaf, seeds, core). Last slide students label the parts of an apple. Six slides. Includes audio.