These Thanksgiving print and digital activities about being thankful for the good things in their lives and about the differences between Thanksgiving past and present. These readers and activities are perfect to use during in-person or virtual learning. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included). Digital versions include audio.
Thanksgiving Past and Present
- 5 pages
- Shows the differences between Thanksgiving in the past and Thanksgiving now
- Comes in color and B/W
- Cut and paste sorting worksheet included
Thanks on Thanksgiving
- 7 pages
- Teaches students to give thanks for the special things in their life
- Includes special people, people in our community, things we enjoy and things we need
- Most pages require students to cut and paste pictures
Thanks at Thanksgiving (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 7 slides
- Talks about the good things in our life we can be thankful for
- These include special people, people in our community, things we enjoy and things we need.
- Most of the slides have moveable images.
- Two slides students will need to type an answer
Thanksgiving Then and Now (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 12 slides
- Talks about the differences between the first Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving now.
- Food, chores, school, cooking, fun and games and transportation
- Only the last slide has moveable images. Students will do a past/present sort
There are no reviews yet.