Use these print and digital activities to teach your primary students about the signs of winter. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included).
What is included in this download:
- Winter is Here 7 page minibook. Provides basic facts about winter. Comes in color and a black/white version.
- I See Winter minibook – repetitive text about things we see in winter. Comes in color and a black/white version.
- Two cut and paste worksheets to use as comprehension checks.
- I See Winter (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 10 slides
- Counting activity. On each slide students will count the winter items. They will either write the number on the slide or move a picture of the number.
- Signs of Winter (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 13 slides
- Slides 1-7 review the ways we know it is winter. On most of the slide’s students will move a picture onto the slide. For example: move the winter tree. They choose between a picture of a fall or winter tree.
- Slide 8: students to write what their favorite part of winter is. In SeeSaw they can use the creative tools to draw as well.
- Slide 9: move the winter pictures
- Slide 10-13: students create a simple sentence by putting the words into the correct order.
There are no reviews yet.