Teach your primary students about pond animals and the life cycle of a frog with these print and digital activities. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included).
What is included in the download
- One minibook titled “Who Lives at the Pond”? Students will read about the animals that live at the pond (ducks, frogs, fish, swans, turtles and insects). It is a counting book.
- One cut and paste minibook titled “A Frog’s Life” that reviews the life cycle of a frog (eggs, tadpole, froglet, frog).
- Color and black and white poster of the frog life cycle
- Writing response worksheet
- Who lives in a pond cut and paste worksheet
- Life cycle of a frog cut and paste worksheet
- At Home in the Pond (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 10 slides
- Provides basic facts about 6 different pond animals.: frogs, ducks, swans, turtles, dragonflies and fish.
- Slide 9 students match animal facts.
- Slide 10 students sort the animals into who lives and the pond and who does not.
- A Frog’s Life (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 6 slides
- Slides 2-5 show students the steps in the frog life cycle: eggs, tadpole, froglet, frog
- Slide 6 students label the frog life cycle