Teach your students about hibernation and migration with these print and digital activities. These readers and activities are perfect to use during in-person or virtual learning. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included). Digital versions include audio. Use these during a fall, autumn or winter unit.
- Who Hibernates? Provides facts about hibernation and animals that hibernate
- Migrating Animals. Provides facts about migration and animals that migrate.
- Both readers come in color and b/w options.
- Cut and paste worksheet for students to sort which animals hibernate and which migrate.
- Migrating Animals – 7 slides
- Slides 1-6 give facts about migration and animals who migrate.
- Slide 7 is a sorting activity. Students must sort the animal pictures into those that hibernate and those that migrate.
- Who Hibernates? – 11 slides
- Slides 1-8 give facts about hibernation and animals who hibernate
- Slides 9-11 ask simple questions about the previous slides. Students are given a word bank and need to type in their answers.