Use these print and digital mini books and activities to teach your students about fire safety. These readers and activities are perfect to use during in-person or virtual learning. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included). Digital versions include audio.
Overview of activities
- I Can Stay Safe – gives reminders about how to stay safe. This is like a flip book. Students will need to cut out the pages and staple them onto the cover.
- Fire Safety – interactive booklet. Students will need to circle objects, trace words and cut/paste pictures into the book.
- 2 worksheets – sort safe/unsafe things and write/draw a fire escape plan.
- Fire Safety (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 10 slides
- Each slide reviews basic fire safety rules and how to stay safe
- Stop, drop and roll
- Call 911
- Have an escape plan
- Stay low and go
- Smoke alarms
- Safe and unsafe things (students X out the unsafe things)
- Fire Safety Smarts – students read a sentence and move the word to complete the sentence. Picture prompts are included.