This digital choice board for Google Slides and SeeSaw provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book Click, Clack, Moo I Love You by Doreen Cronin. Comes with a preloaded link to save directly to your SeeSaw library.
Includes print version of the activities. The print is similar but not identical to the digital activities.
Overview of the activities
- Activity 1: Students will sequence story events.
- Activity 2: Students will complete a vocabulary activity.
- Activity 3: Student will match the cause and effect pairs.
- Activity 4: Student will complete a reading comprehension activity.
- Slide 5: Students will answer a writing prompt.
- Slide 6: Student will complete a word search activity.
This is not an editable product. You can change the text on slide one (where you can insert the link to have the book read aloud).
PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT! Due to copyright law, a read-aloud video the book is NOT included. You will have to record yourself reading the book, or do a live stream of the read-aloud for students to access the book. If your library owns an eBook version, you could also share how students how to read or access it through your eBook management platform.