This digital choice board for Google Slides and SeeSaw provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book Click, Clack, Boo by Doreen Cronin. Students will work directly in Google Slides to complete the activities. Comes with a preloaded link to save directly to your SeeSaw library.
Now comes with print versions of the activities.
This choice board is perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or SeeSaw. A free Google account is needed to access this activity. These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
Overview of the activities
- Activity 1: Students will recall three things that Farmer Brown is scared of in the book
- Activity 2: Students will read the story events and decide if they are real or make believe
- Activity 3: Students will match cause and effect statements
- Activity 4: Students complete a reading comprehension activity
- Slide 5: Student will complete a writing activity about something they are afraid of
- Slide 6: The student will complete a word search
This is not an editable product. You can change the text on slide one (where you can insert the link to have the book read aloud).
Print activities are similar but not identical to the digital.
PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT! Due to copyright law, a read-aloud video the book is NOT included. You will have to record yourself reading the book, or do a live stream of the read-aloud for students to access the book. If your library owns an eBook version, you could also share how students how to read or access it through your eBook management platform.