Teach your students about bats with these interactive and no-prep digital activities. Students will work directly in Google Slides™ to complete the paperless activities. Share with your class using Google Classroom™, Google Slides™ or via Microsoft OneDrive™.
Students will read three nonfiction passages about bats. After each passage is a slide with questions for students to answer about the text. There are also graphic organizers and other review activities. Most of the slides have movable pieces so students can interact with the slides in some way.
What is included:
- Slides 1-16: 3 nonfiction reading passages about bats. After each passage is a slide asking students to respond to what they read.
- Slide 7: vocabulary list and definitions and a diagram of a bat
- Slide 8: KWL chart. Students will type their answers into the chart.
- Slide 9: label the diagram of the bat
- Slide 10: Fact or Opinion. Students will sort the statements about bats.
- Slide 11: True or False sorting
- Slides 20-21: Students will answer one of the four writing prompts.
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library, LLC. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
There are no reviews yet.