This digital choice board for Google Slides and SeeSaw provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book A Turkey for Thanksgiving by Eve Bunting. Comes with a preloaded link to save directly to your SeeSaw library.
Now comes with print versions of the activities.
The digital option is perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or other learning platform. A free Google account is needed to access this activity. These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
Overview of the activities
- Activity 1: Students will sequence the story events.
- Activity 2: Students will complete a reading comprehension activity. They will read a question and then choose the correct answer.
- Activity 3: Students will complete a cause and effect activity.
- Activity 4: Students will complete a fact or opinion sort about turkeys.
- Slide 5: Students will write about how turkey felt at the beginning of the book and how he felt at the end.
- Slide 6: Students will identify true and false statements.
Print activites are very similar but not identical
This is not an editable product. You can change the text on slide one (where you can insert the link to have the book read aloud).
PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT! Due to copyright law, a read-aloud video of the book is NOT included. You will have to record yourself reading the book, or do a live stream of the read-aloud for students to access the book. If your library owns an eBook version, you could also share how students how to read or access it through your eBook management platform.