Use these graphic organizers and worksheets after reading the book Snowflake Bentley by Jacqueline Briggs Martin. Students will review story elements, vocabulary, event sequencing and much more!
What Snowflake Bentley activities you’ll get:
- 5 reading graphic organizers for students to respond to the story
- Character traits graphic organizer
- Sequence the story events – cut and paste
- Write the facts learned from the story (2 different worksheets)
- Vocabulary review worksheet
- Timeline of the life of Wilson Bentley worksheet – cut and paste
- Fact or opinion worksheet – cut and paste
- 2 comprehension check worksheets
- 10 vocabulary cards with words from the story (one card with the word and one card with the definition)
- 18 discussion cards
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.