This digital choice board for Google Slides and SeeSaw provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book Sneezy the Snowman by Maureen Wright. Comes with a preloaded link to save directly to your SeeSaw library.
Now comes with print versions of the activities.
The digital option is perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or other learning platform. A free Google account is needed to access this activity. These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
Overview of the digital activities
- Activity 1: Students will sequence story events.
- Activity 2: Students will match the cause-and-effect pairs.
- Activity 3: Student will complete a vocabulary activity. They will match the vocabulary word to the sentence.
- Activity 4: Student will complete an activity about temperature. They will put thermometers in the correct order from coldest to hottest. Then they will answer two questions about temperature.
- Slide 5: Students will answer a writing prompt.
- Slide 6: Students will solve 5 snowman riddles.
Print activites are very similar but not identical
This is not an editable product. You can change the text on slide one (where you can insert the link to have the book read aloud).
PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT! Due to copyright law, a read-aloud video the book is NOT included. You will have to record yourself reading the book, or do a live stream of the read-aloud for students to access the book. If your library owns an eBook version, you could also share how students how to read or access it through your eBook management platform. There is a spot for you to include a link to the video for your students to watch.
There are no reviews yet.