This digital choice board for Google Slides and SeeSaw provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book Animal Strike at the Zoo, It’s True by Karma Wilson. Comes with a preloaded link to save directly to your SeeSaw library. Students can also work on the activities in Google Slides. There is a link for students to hear the book read out loud.
Now comes with print versions of the activities.
This choice oard is perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or other learning platform. A free Google account is needed to access this activity. These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
Overview of the activities
- Activity 1: student will think about what they would do to convince the zoo animals not to go on strike. They can record a short video to share with their class or write/draw a picture.
- Activity 2: students will match the story events
- Activity 3: vocabulary activity. Students will highlight the correct meaning of a word from the story.
- Activity 4: Students will play an online matching game
- Slide 5: Students will play an online game where they can create different types of animals.
- Slide 6: students will solve 5 different animal riddles
Print activites are very similar but not identical