Use these print and digital activities to teach your primary students about Christmas traditions in the United States and around the world. This product has now been updated to include the print mini books as well as digital versions for both Google Slides and SeeSaw (preloaded links included).
What is included in this download:
- Christmas Traditions – how families celebrate Christmas (decorate trees, give presents, bake cookies, gather with family.)
- Comes in a color and a b/w version.
- Last page asks students to draw/write about one of their traditions.
- Christmas Around the World – cut and paste book
- Students will read a sentence about a Christmas tradition in another country and then cut and paste a picture onto each page.
- 2 cut and paste worksheets: sequencing worksheet (how to decorate a Christmas tree) and cut out simple sentences and match it to the picture.
- Christmas Traditions (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 8 slides
- Each slide is one sentence about a Christmas tradition (decorating, baking cookies, giving presents and spending time with family and friends).
- One slide for student to write about one of their family’s traditions. In SeeSaw students can use the drawing tools.
- One slide for students to sequence the steps in wrapping a Christmas present. There are 4 steps with movable images.
- Christmas Around the World (audio included for both SeeSaw and Google)
- 6 slides
- Each slide has a movable image with one sentence about a tradition in another country
- Countries: United States, Australia, Mexico, Sweden, England, France
There are no reviews yet.