Your students will be interested and engaged all month long with this Christmas Around the World activity pack. It is perfect for students in 2nd and 3rd grade. Students will learn about holiday traditions from 8 different countries. Countries covered: Sweden, England, Iceland, France, Australia, Germany, Mexico, and Italy.
What is included:
• 8 nonfiction reading passages about Christmas traditions in other countries. There is a color set and a black/white set.
• One page reading response for each country.
• Set of 24 task cards (color and b/w set). The task cards have one question about the traditions talked about in the passages. There is a recording sheet and answer sheet as well as a game board. You can use these task cards in many ways: scoot activity, walk around the room, centers, small groups or fast finishers.
• 10-page mini book for students to read and fill out. Each page briefly talks about one of the traditions mentioned in the passages and then asks students to relate to it in some way. There are 2 sets with different writing lines.
• 18 pages of writing prompts, a word search, Venn diagram, ABC order practice and more.
Please download the preview before purchasing. The preview does not show every page but it does show many of the pages.