Reading and literacy activities to go along with the book Miss Nelson is Back by Harry Allard.
What is included:
- 24 comprehension questions to go along with the book. The questions can be used as a scoot game or as a center activity.
- Character graphic organizer – students are asked to come up with a list of synonyms for one of the characters and then draw a picture of the character
- Word search
- Character stand-up foldable (1 page)
- Character writing graphic organizer
- Recalling story events true or false worksheet
- Text to self connection graphic organizer