This free digital choice board provides six different engaging and interactive activities to go along with the book Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion. No physical book is needed to complete the activities. There is a link for students to hear the book read out loud. Students will work directly in Google Slides to complete the activities.
UPDATED: I added an editable Google slide file. The editable Google slides file will let you edit SOME of the text on the slides. I can not offer a full editable product due to copyright restrictions.
This choice board is perfect to share with parents for a distance or remote learning activity. It can be shared through Google Classroom or other learning platform. A free Google account is needed to access this activity.
- The activities are a mix of google slides activity and an online activity.
- These are digital activities. Students will need access to an internet enabled device.
- Activities include vocabulary, recalling events, book themed word games, matching games and memory games.
If you are looking for more picture book choice boards, check out this bundle.
Advantages of using digital resources
Paperless. No need to print and laminate the task cards
- Engages students
- Helps build 21st-century learners
- Can use with Chromebooks, laptops, computers, tablets, iPads or other mobile devices