These digital exit tickets for Google slides will provide you with an informal measure of how well students have understood a topic or lesson. Exit slips also help you to plan future instruction and allow students to reflect on their learning.
These exit tickets are perfect to use with distance learning. You can share them through Google Classroom or other LMS platform like SeeSaw.
What is included in this product:
- 25 exit tickets for students in kindergarten – second grade
- One question per Google slide
- 5 blank slides (with the same design) to add your own text/question
Notes about this resource:
- Some exit tickets could be used with students in upper grades as well.
- Kindergarten students will need guidance and help to complete their ticket.
- This is NOT an editable product
- I inserted a yellow box in every spot students need to type. I did not insert a text box because I have heard from many customers that they prefer this method instead. So students will have to know how to insert a text box.
- A few slides have movable pieces
Some of the topics the exit tickets review: difference between fiction and nonfiction books, easy fiction call numbers, reading response activities, what I learned and what I need help with, fact and opinion, simple ABC order.
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.