This Dewey Decimal System bingo game is a fun and engaging way to review this important library skill with your students. And since it comes in a print and digital version, you can use this game for both in-person or remote learning.
The purpose of this bingo game is to review the Dewey Decimal System. On each card is a common Dewey call number and category. I used whole number Dewey. The Dewey categories may not be exact to your library, but they should be close. The teacher/librarian will call out a book title. The student will cover up the Dewey category that matches the book title.
There are 30 Dewey Decimal categories and 2 book titles for each category. You can use the ones I provide, or you can use your own titles.
- 3 sets of bingo cards. 32 cards in each set
- Set #1: each square has the Dewey category and a matching picture (in color)
- Set #2: each square has the Dewey category and a matching picture (in black and white)
- Set #3: each square has only the Dewey category (no pictures)
- Google slide link with 32 bingo cards. The cards are identical to set #1
Please download the preview file to see examples from each set and a list of the Dewey categories used to create the game.
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
There are no reviews yet.