Are you looking for a way to keep your students reading over the summer? Give your students some fun motivation with this summer reading book challenge activity pack. You can use these activities for students in grades K-5. You can use these pages to create a large school-wide reading incentive or just use it for a class or two. It is very easy to adapt to your needs. Please check out the preview before purchasing.
What is included:
- Parent letter (editable to fit your needs). The letter I created is generic but will hopefully give you a place to start.
- 3 different bingo cards to give to students. The bingo cards have ideas and activities for reading. Example: read in your pajamas, read a book with a number in the title, read a biography etc. I tried to tier each card to lower, middle and upper elementary levels. The cards come in a PDF and an editable format so you can change whatever you want. The only thing that can’t be changed are the background graphics.
- 9 different reading logs to choose from. They are for both lower and upper elementary. Choose whichever ones work best for you.
- 4 book review pages. Students can fill them out after they have read a book and turn them in once school starts.
- 5 simple book response pages to use the same was as the book reviews.
- Certificates come in color and b/w. Also editable in PowerPoint
- Book Suggestion List for each grade in Kindergarten through fifth grade. These are editable and include 20 books per list.
There are no reviews yet.