Remind your students how to stay healthy and safe in the library with this set of 19 editable library posters. Display these posters on bulletin boards, walls or in the hallway to remind students to make safe and healthy choices during this time of social distancing.
This set includes 4 posters I specifically made for libraries. Three of the posters have sample guidelines if students are not allowed in the library due to the coronavirus. I know that guidelines will change repeatedly and each school may do something different, so you can edit these posters to suit your needs. The only thing that can not be changed are the images (due to copyright restrictions). If there is something else you would like added or need different images on the posters please let me know.
The text on all the posters is completely editable. You can add, change or delete it using the editable PowerPoint file. The posters also come in a Google slides file and a .pdf file.
Please download the preview before purchasing. The preview shows every poster.
- Stay healthy
- Get your temperature checked
- Throw your tissue away
- Wear your mask
- Wear your face shield
- Social distance from others (3 different poster options)
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Use your own supplies (2 poster options)
- Wash your hands often
- Use hand sanitizer
- Do not touch your face
- Ways to greet your friends safely
- How to put on a mask
- How to wash your hands
- Do not share your library books
- How to check out library books
- How to return library books
- Tips to stay healthy when reading your library books