Use these posters to establish rules for using iPads in your classroom. Each poster is 11 x 8.5. There are 16 different posters with the following rules:
- I will carry the iPad with two hands.
- I will only use the iPad with clean hands.
- I will not walk around the room with the iPad.
- I will raise my hand and wait quietly when I need help.I will only go to apps and website approved by my teacher.
- I will share with my friends.
- I will only use my finger to touch the iPad screen.
- I will only use my stylus to touch the iPad screen.I will only use my finger or stylus to touch the iPad screen.
- I will always treat the iPad with respect.
- I will not leave the iPad on the floor.
- I will sit down while using the iPad.
- I will not take a picture or video without permission.
- I will not add or delete apps on the iPad.
There are also 10 editable PowerPoint posters. These posters have the same background so you can keep a uniform look. Four of these posters also have different images of ipdas and students. Only the text can be changed on the editable posters (due to copyright restrictions). I embedded the same font into the PowerPoint so you do not need to download the fonts to your computer. You must have PowerPoint on your computer to open. All you have to do is click where it says “Edit Text” and add your own text.
Click here to look at the preview.
©Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.