Reading and writing activities to go along with the book The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Dewalt.
- Set of 24 comprehension questions to go along with the book
- Game board to use the questions as a center activity or scoot game, recording sheet and answer sheet.
- Reading response worksheet
- Story sequencing cut and paste worksheet
- Writing page (favorite and least favorite crayon)
- Character traits worksheet
- 2 ABC order worksheets
- 2 letter writing worksheets
- Text to self connection worksheet
- Graphing worksheet